Very Disappointed!

Andersonr303's review of Service4Service Ltd - www.service4service.co.uk

“Very Disappointed!”

Written on: 03/03/2017 by Andersonr303 (1 review written)

I had my car serviced by Service4Service last year and was very happy with the overall customer service. I had a small problem regarding them updating Land rover online service history but I believe this was a fault of the website and not Service4 Service.
This year I thought I would use the company again but the whole experience was very different. I received two separate confirmation emails with two different dates for my service. I called three times to try to get someone to confirm the date and each time told I would be called back in 5 minutes but never was. When the men arrived to collect my car I wasn't expecting them as I hadn't had a notification regarding collection. Later that day I received a call telling me the extras that were advised but I would have to wait until the next day as they didn't have the parts required. I told the lady on the phone not to carry out the extra work as I needed my car early the following morning as I had a very busy day. I then made the payment in full for the full service. I waited for the return of my car that evening but it didn't arrive. No email, no call nothing. I telephoned the company to get an answerphone message saying the offices were now closed. I emailed telling someone to contact me asap as I needed my car early. At 8:19 the following morning, I had to call to find out where my car was, I was told they would call me back in 5 minutes! No call back again so at 9:55 I called again and was told my car would be with me shortly. It arrived after 10am filthy dirty as it seemed they hadn't had time to wash it although keeping it an extra 16 hours.
A pathetic attempt at compensation was made which involved a small discount next time I used their service.

• Chichester