What a joke

Stokes263's review of Service4Service Ltd - www.service4service.co.uk

“What a joke”

Written on: 08/03/2016 by Stokes263 (1 review written)

I have used this company in the past and never had an issue, how wrong I was this time !!!! From the initial collection to the service, I was call on the day by a lady for further cost on my service for advisory work that's needed....what concerned me as the vehicle only had its MOT 3 weeks prior, the details of brakes and ball joints wouldn't be an issue in such a small space of time.

Upon the information the alarm bells started to ring, I asked to speak to the service advisor I spoke to at the point of booking a gentleman but not to my surprise he was always on the phone or away from his desk....this raise even more concern... I had no choice or that's how it felt that the addition to my service had to be carried out.

I asked about the invoice and costings at the point of payment and was given every excuse or reason to why this couldn't be addressed, I also asked to speak to the owner and I was informed he was not available to speak at the time...I have felt so abused to say the least and really be taken for a fool by a money greedy company.....How so much can change so much since the last time I used then. ....NEVER AGAIN and I will do what I can to stop anyone else !!!!

• birmingham