My car went AWOL

MaggieCassidy's review of Service4Service Ltd - www.service4service.co.uk

“My car went AWOL”

Written on: 08/02/2016 by MaggieCassidy (1 review written)

I experienced very poor service from this company. My car was picked up 90 minutes late but as I wasn't due anywhere I didn't complain. When we were contacted in the afternoon I stressed that we needed the car back that evening as it's our only car and it being Friday we needed it for the weekend. The car never arrived, slightly annoyed we waited for the office to open on Saturday morning and were assured that it would be back, at 10.30 we were told it was in transit from the place 25 minutes away. By midday it wasn't back, several calls and we were assured at one point it was 11 minutes away. The car arrived back at 3pm, no apology or explanation from the grumpy delivery driver who told us that it wasn't his fault and it had come from a totally different garage than what we were originally told, one over an hour away. Miscommunication are what I take from this experience. The only positive is that the lady at the head office did take up my case and answered everyone of my calls, even giving me her mobile number when she left on the Saturday afternoon, she did her best.

• manchester

Location

S4Sltd's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2016

Sadly this customer issues happened just before the weekend and needed a £40.00 diagnostic report on the issue.
We refunded the £40.00 and delievered the car back.