Absolutely outstanding!

Kevin_Robson's review of Nationwide Crash Repair Centre - www.nationwiderepairs.co.uk

“Absolutely outstanding!”

Written on: 14/10/2019 by Kevin_Robson (1 review written)

The team in Renny's Lane, Durham were absolutely outstanding last week. Right from the receptionist remembering my name when I first arrived for my estimate and going the extra mile to get my job booked into my busy schedule, to the estimator who was so friendly and professional, then the general manager who rolled up his sleeves and dealt with a slight hiccough over a parts delivery (which he resolved pdq), to the friendly gentleman who picked up my car and then delivered it back to me. All just faultless. And the quality of the work was faultless too. I had had a very poor experience with CF Motoring Services at Blaydon, Tyne & Wear, to whom my insurers LV had first directed me, and they treated me like I was an unwarranted intrusion into their daily affairs, so I asked LV to move me. I am so glad they did. The difference was so dramatically obvious between the two. It just shows that exemplary customer service is actually easy to get right - and costly to get wrong! I can honestly say that I truly enjoyed the experience of dealing with Nationwide. They took all the sting and disappointment out of my having had my car damaged. Thank you all so very much!

• Newcastle