More atttention required

Bruce314's review of Nationwide Crash Repair Centre - www.nationwiderepairs.co.uk

“More atttention required”

Written on: 11/01/2019 by Bruce314 (1 review written)

I was involved in an accident just before Christmas and was pleased with the initial comunications. My car was only a few weeks old and had been struck from the rear.

The car was collected from Falkirk and driven to Glasgow - there was sufficient fuel in the car (thankfully).

I was contacted Wednesday at work to say the car would be returned the same day - not really asking if this was suitable. I took a half day and the car was not delivered until after 17:00 when dark and repairs could not be checked. Prior to this I received a call advising that the driver would put £10 diesel in the car - I had to point out it was petrol.

Following morning I checked the car. The boot was filthy and parcel shelf covered in dust. As explained, the car was new - it never had anything in the boot previously. I accept the car needed washed and wasn't really expecting it to have been cleaned and polished. However, attempts had been made to clean the car but the result was poor. How it passed any exterior valet quality check I don't know.

Most annoying was the fact that the low fuel indicator was on and I had to go to the garage immediately. The tank is filled with £55 and took £53 - there is no way £10 worth of fuel was put in the car.

• FALKIRK