no accountability blames the customer! rude staff!!

KadynArsenault's review of National Windscreens www.nationalwindscreens.co.uk

“no accountability blames the customer! rude staff!!”

Written on: 11/12/2019 by KadynArsenault (1 review written)

windscreen replaced 2 weeks ago. within one week vertical crack appeared which I reported. I was told it sounded like a stress fracture and they agreed to replace. Within the next week, 2 huge horizontal fracture marks also appeared. The technicians have come out today and tried to apportion blame on me, saying the window has been chipped. There is a small bleb, no more than the size a pin head which hasn't damaged the surface but the technicians claim its a chip. I haven't experienced anything hitting the car. Its not marked the glass but a crack has mysteriously appeared from the outer edge of the glass alongside 2 scratches!! I asked for a second opinion on the glass. The technicians said they would speak with the office so I left them to it. When I returned outside they had gone. They didn't knock to communicate the outcome just left. All I can assume is a) they have either fitted it incorrectly b) they have used a substandard product c) they don't care about customer satisfaction. Now waiting a call back from complaints team as they were unavailable to take call. I have been advised it may take 48 hours so I am taking it the complaints dept is in large demand.