Can I leave a negative review??

Extremelypeedoff's review of National Windscreens www.nationalwindscreens.co.uk

“Can I leave a negative review??”

Written on: 28/02/2019 by Extremelypeedoff (1 review written)

I phoned on the Monday to request a replacement screen for the Thursday when the car would be available at my wife's school.
On the Thursday morning I called first thing to pay the excess.
An hour later I got a call to say the replacement was damaged and it was five days for another one.
They have a 42,000sq ft warehouse FULL of windscreens less than an hour away!
Anyhow I phoned the complaints department to see why there was a problem and was told a windscreen is available overnight.
We rearranged for the windscreen to be done a week later. I had a call at 9.30 am from the fitter to tell me he was 30 mins away, I then got a call an hour later from the regional manager, saying it was the wrong windscreen. National windscreens then tried to blame BMW for it even though it was their own windscreen.
There then followed an argument, I had numerous calls from Reginal offices, accounts departments etc before the Operations Director called me personally to say he was sorting it.
The next day the correct windscreen arrived with two fitters and the regional manager to oversee the fitting. My wife, who had been called out from her class on several occasions then was asked to sign for it.
I've not been in my car for the two days since it was fitted, I got in it tonight to find the grommet supposed to fit in the roof lining has been left dangling and that the plastic cover which covers up the otherwise exposed wiring hasn't even been refitted, it has just been left on the centre console, despite two "professional" fitters and a regional manager involved in the replacement.I have to ring them yet again to see why they haven't done the job and when they will finish it off correctly.
A bunch of useless, incompetent, frustrating amateurs.
Do NOT use them!!