Horrible experience.

Delboyuk's review of National Tyres and Autocare

“Horrible experience. ”

Written on: 06/07/2020 by Delboyuk (1 review written)

I had a terrible experience and bad service at the Byfleet branch.
I have 4 vehicles and have been dealing with them for tyres and MOT's for over 4 years.
Recently I contacted them to buy 4 new tyres, but they did not stock that particular brand.
I was told by one of the guys that if I could buy them on line and bring them in for fitting.
I purchased them and took them in today only to be told by "the manager" that they "weren't allowed to fit customers tyres" - end of.
I tried to explain, but he was arrogant, dismissive and simply refused to listen to my explanation at all.
As someone fighting cancer, I found it stressful and frustrating and as a result I will not be going back to any branch of National Tyre, nor will I ever recommend them.
Maybe the company should train it's managers to understand that without customers, you do not have a business - something that many businesses have found out since the COVID 19 pandemic.

• byfleet