Nissan Juke - Shocking Service

Subkiller's review of Mr Clutch Autocentres - www.mrclutch.com

“Nissan Juke - Shocking Service”

Written on: 21/01/2022 by Subkiller (1 review written)

Car had a fault on a dual carriageway and went into "limp" mode. RAC identified a problem with Injector number 4. Took the car to Mr Clutch who quoted £595 to replace and reprogamme the injector. After a week they called and said they were calling an auto electrician as they could not obtain the correct communication between the injector and the ECU. To cut a long story short, they had the car for close to 7 weeks. Although they replaced an injector, the fault still remained. Took the vehicle to another repair shop and they analysed the problem after an hour and had the vehicle ready for collection the same day. The "new" repair shop informed me that Mr Clutch had replaced the WRONG injector as some Juke engines have cylinder 4 closest to the fan/belts etc. (I had made Mr Clutch aware of this fact). Unfortunately, I had to buy another injector (the correct one this time) and clear the other faults which were associated with the Glow plugs. Due to the appalling service provided by Mr Clutch, I was without a vehicle for more than 6 weeks, the fault was not cured and I purchased an additional injector. My advice is to stay well clear. I was one of their original customers more than 15 years ago and very happy but now they have different mechanics who don't appear to know the meaning of customer service.

• Sittingbourne