They damaged the car stopped replying

zagor's review of Mr Clutch Autocentres - www.mrclutch.com

“They damaged the car stopped replying”

Written on: 17/09/2021 by zagor (1 review written)

I left the car in the Leyton garage for a mot and service.

The car was left 2 days in the garage; when I collected it, I noticed some smoke coming out from the bonnet, so I had to take it back again after a couple days.

When I took the car back the second time, it remained there for just a few hours, but unfortunately, when I parked the car at home, in my driveway, after the second visit, I noticed a vertical scratch and some dirt of used (black-ish) motor oil on the passenger door.

I immediately called the garage, and they suggested me to contact the HQ. I called the HQ to check the cctv and after multiple calls and emails, they replied saying that they did check the cctv and saw nothing, but they had only checked the second visit and not for the 2 days the car had been left in the garage for the mot and service.

I kept sending emails and called them multiple times, and they said that they were going to check the cctv of the first visit too, but they never really called back, so I stopped calling them and I was left with my damaged car. I do not mind about my car, as it is a little old, but a review for the crappy garage is the least I could do.

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!

• London