Simlpy the worst ever!! Do not go there!!

Guest's review of Marshall Peugeot, Cambridge, Cambs

“Simlpy the worst ever!! Do not go there!!”

Written on: 20/09/2012

Good points: none

Bad points: where do I start? My wife took our car to fix the heating of the rear windscreen. She booked an appointment in the afternoon to allow her to wait whilst the guys fix he problem. After 2 hours, they simply told her that they could not find where the problem was and charged her fifty pounds for running this futile diagnostic test. Not just this but they awarded her with a free check advising her to repair other bits in the car at a cost of 1400£ (although none of these were causing any problems)!!

Ok, it didn't stop there. I called them the following day to complain and spoke to their boring service manager who tried to justify the work which wasn't done by saying that the result of the diagnostic test recommends bringing the car in for further testing!!! Told him to get lost!! 15 minutes later, he had the audacity to call me back wanting to sell me a new car!!! I simply had to hang up on him!!! grrrr

• Cambridge