Best Car Repair Centre in Borehamwood

Sanjive's review of Kwik Fit Borehamwood

“Best Car Repair Centre in Borehamwood ”

Written on: 17/10/2021 by Sanjive (1 review written)

I am writing this review to thank the Manager, the team at the Borehamwood (901) tyre centre for the exemplary service provided by them to me on my recent visit.

The appointment for a tyre replacement and wheel alignment was conducted both promptly and professionally. The team were very friendly and made me feel most welcome upon my arrival by offering a full description of the work to be carried out and the time it would take. They commenced work on the vehicle without any undue delay.

I would like to say that the team are a real credit to your company and fantastic brand ambassadors. Previously, I used a local small tyre company in Borehamwood. However, your low prices, the professional and welcoming attitude is such that I would not hesitate to use the services of the team at your company again. Further, I am delighted to recommend the team to all my friends, relatives and other contacts in relation to the services that your company provide.

Please ensure that this positive feedback is relayed to the team so that they are aware of my appreciation.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Kind regards