incompetent. unprofessional, clueless & inept

ashers245's review of Halfords

“incompetent. unprofessional, clueless and inept”

Written on: 25/04/2021 by ashers245 (1 review written)

I booked and paid for a tyre and mobile fitting slot online on Friday morning, received the confirmation email immediately which also told me I'd receive a confirmation text on the morning of fitting (Sunday). No text arrived, by 2pm I became a little worried so contacted Halfords online assistant and explained the situation, no record of either my email address or the order number, given the phone No for customer services, these were closed on Sunday even though I had explained twice that this was for fitting that day. Eventually given another No for mobile services, could not find my order and told me rather rudely and bluntly that the order would not be fulfilled as booked and that basically was an end to it, after a long conversation and trying to explain I needed the car for work the next day was told I had to rebook, no ifs or buts. I asked to speak to a manager, told no manager would speak to me about the situation (managed to get them to put a request for a manager to call back but won't hold my breath). At the end of the conversation and on realising my frustration and annoyance the employee FINALLY managed to apologise. I would have laughed at their incompetence if not for the fact I lost a day at work!

• Halfords on the drive mobile service

Location