Absolutely shocking service. Will not be using again

Absolutelyshockingservice's review of Formula One Autocentre - www.f1autocentres.co.uk

“Absolutely shocking service. Will not be using again”

Written on: 18/01/2021 by Absolutelyshockingservice (1 review written)

I place my order on the 14th for fitting the following day on the 15th. As stated I called beforehand on the 15th and was told there was only one of my tyres in stock and another delivery was due late that afternoon. I called in e afternoon and was then told should be by Saturday the following day. I then called Saturday and was told Monday and 2 more tyres would be ordered. I call late afternoon today and was told to bring car down and would have a 2 hour wait. I then walked home which took me an hour. I called back at 14:30 and was told car was next and would be about 45 minutes. I booked a Uber to get back and pick up car when I was then called to say only 1 tyre was in stock! Yet again I was told 2 more have been ordered!

I’ve wasted a lot of time because of this with a lot of running around. The was a shocking service and I’m very disappointed as I have a MOT and I keep getting told the same thing day after day. I’ve paid for the service but still nothing has been done. How long would it take to process a refund as I’ve lost total confidence and thinking will most likely just get told the exact same story again.

Would give 0 star if it allowed me.