If I could give zero stars I would

Guest's review of Formula One Autocentre - www.f1autocentres.co.uk

“If I could give zero stars I would ”

Written on: 08/10/2020

If I could do zero stars I would.
If you want your car to come out with more problems than what it went in with (and spend a fortune in the process) by all means use the Chatham F1 garage.
We spent about £1,100 at this garage (which was initially only suppose to be an MOT and service) for them to return the vehicle with a loose wheel bearing (something that was not an issue before). After paying another £400 to have that fixed, the vehicle was then returned to us with faulty breaks which was found whilst on a busy roundabout. When we returned the vehicle to the mechanics they became rude and shouted down to us.
This was escalated to Head Office but they seem perfectly happy with the way in which their work was conducted and offered us a £50 voucher (something which we declined).
They eventually fixed the fault but I would not trust my vehicle with them again and their customer service leaves everything to be desired.

• Chatham