They don’t tell you itsPLUS VAT

Unimpressed1712's review of Formula One Autocentre - www.f1autocentres.co.uk

“They don’t tell you itsPLUS VAT ”

Written on: 22/03/2020 by Unimpressed1712 (1 review written)

Took my car into chichester F1 auto centre for Mot which for the price was very good , as it was it passed , I was offered a free wheel alignment check which they found was slightly out so for £33 they adjusted the alignment, while I was there I thought I would book the car in for a short service which was advertised at around £80 plus slightly more for specialist oil , during the service I waited in their rest room watching tv I was then to.d my wheel alignment tracking was out , STRANGE I then said the tracking was done a week before , and I paid £33for that , i was told to bring it back a couple of days later for a further check and it was found to be perfect , not happy about That , then I was told my car was ready so went to pay for the service added up the total was bumped up by VAT WHICH WASNT MENTIONED ONLINE AS A PLUS SO BEWARE ITS NOT SUCH A BARGAIN ..

• Chichester depot