Displeasure dealing with older chap from sales.

Judithr88's review of Ford Dees of Wimbledon

“Displeasure dealing with older chap from sales.”

Written on: 28/04/2021 by Judithr88 (1 review written)

We visted the show room and were dealing with Baris on Friday. We asked to send us figures by email but nothing came. I called Baris but he said he mispelled the email address and was going to send it again. Again nothing came through...I called again and again but I was ignored. I talked on Wednesday to Baris but he said that he was waiting for the email from me, so I decided to drive to dees... unfortunatelyBaris was absent when I arrived and I was talking to older man from the sale office. At first he was very rude, he presented himself so unprofessionally, his mask was very dirty and old, his trousers were dropping down, what a disgusting look of the man, I think he was in charge of sale dpt, its not only that, he was rude to me for no reason. please stay away from Dees. I went to different Ford Dealer and bought my new Ford and I had pleasute to deal with their competitor.