VERY BAD installation

mercedesw208's review of Ecotec AutoGas Converters

“VERY BAD installation”

Written on: 03/06/2017 by mercedesw208 (1 review written)

I had lpg "ecotec" with life warranty installed by them 2 years ago. If I can go back I would avoid this company especially manager Mr Raza. The system is not too bad but the lpg installation is absolutely pure. Just problems problems and problems and again problems due to lack of installation. (So many Vacuum leaks , misfire, misfire and misfire) If you have problem they don't answer the phone or they don't have a time or mechanics. If you don,t mind to give your car to someone who has very far from professionals than go to them. You may save £150 but you will get mad later . PS: LPG is great but it has to be installed by someone who know what is doing. Sorry Ecotec but I will avoid you for the rest of my life even I have your " LIFETIME Warranty" Just VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• West drayton UB7 8EB