Charlatans ! Worst service in the whole of ny life

lrSutherland20's review of Ecotec AutoGas Converters

“Charlatans ! Worst service in the whole of ny life ”

Written on: 08/12/2019 by lrSutherland20 (1 review written)

Having Ecotec install an LPG conversion has been the worst decision in my life – it has been a nightmare - they have been an ABSOLUTE DISASTER – they created HUGE faults on the wiring loom of my car – then cut through some of the loom trying to trace the problem they had created – then they They then managed to burn out the ECU- and the M.D. tried to claim that the damage was 'which is due to a pre-existing fault '- you never know what's happened before' – that is completely untrue been any work done on . They have never sent me any written replies, when I gave them a deadline for reply they only replied 2 days LATE and only verbally! All this deception,avoidance and complete lack of consideration affected me adversely and I was worried that my car, which had been delivered to them in PERFECT condition would be utterly RUINED – they appear to be incapable of achieving a satisfactory fault-free installation and seem not to care at all about the damage they do to a vehicle, my lovely car is STILL undriveable because of the damage they have done I will NEVER NEVER NEVER use them again and would urge potential customers to avoid them like the plague.They seem totally inept and cynically evasive. DON'T, DON'T, DON'T, DON'T USE THEM!!!!!

• South East England