E350 transmission

E350's review of DDR Surrey - www.ddrsurrey.co.uk

“E350 transmission”

Written on: 25/02/2019 by E350 (1 review written)

I had problems with the gearbox on my car dropping out of gear and going into park. Went on line to look for a suitable place to take it to and came across DDR’s website. Read the reviews which were very positive and drove to there site in Ashtead. After discussing the problem with them and a test drive being carried out it was arranged for me to bring the car in. Left the car and later in the day received a call to say that they were unable to duplicate the problem and suggested that I drive it more and see if the problem reoccurs. On collecting the car I asked how much I owed and the reply was”nothing as we did not fix anything”. I know of other garages that charge £60:00 to plug in the test box. Also, I was virtually leaving them a blank cheque as they could have come back and say, “Oh you need a new transmission”.
I will definitely go back to them and recommend them to anyone I know that needs good honest service. Thanks guys.

• Laleham