Avoid, use proper garage services.

HollsR's review of Concorde Auto Centre - www.concordeautocentre.com

“Avoid, use proper garage services.”

Written on: 16/06/2018 by HollsR (1 review written)

My car was booked into the Cambridge branch 2 weeks before it was scheduled to go in for the required work. Less than 2 hours before my car was due in, I received a telephone call informing me that the supplier had sent the wrong 'cats' for my car. The work was rescheduled for 5 days later and I drove it to the branch. I was told that the work would take up to 90 minutes to complete but just over an hour later, the salesman informed me that the mechanic had broken 1 of the sensor probes getting it out, couldn't get the other 2 and had only managed to remove 1, rendering my car undriveable. Having paid out for the probes, I was informed that my car would be ready to collect 4 days later (due to the Monday being a Bank holiday). I phoned on the day advised only to be informed that the mechanic then had to seal the probes, and it would take 12 hours to cure. I finally collected my vehicle the following day and within 2 days of driving it, my check engine light illuminated informing me that there was a problem with 1 of the new probes. How could the job possibly have taken 90 minutes initially when the sealant needed to cure for 12 hours? On top of this, the salesmen continually misgendered me in telephone conversations between myself and the Cambridge branch and "to rub salt into the wound" my dash-cam recorded the staff using Transphobic speech when referring to me. I contacted the the Director who informed me that he was going to look into the matter and was apologetic. Assuring me that the matter had been dealt with locally, it was suggested that I take my car back to the Cambridge branch to have the work rectified. There is no way that I can return the vehicle to Cambridge when my very existence as a Transfemale is openly ridiculed by the staff at the branch, and I was given incorrect informationĀ about the work required from the outset. To put the icing on the cake, I had to replace my car battery. When the car went in it was fine, when the car came out the battery was wrecked. Avoid this company like the plague.