Be Careful

Valentinae72's review of ClickMechanic - www.clickmechanic.com

“Be Careful”

Written on: 24/06/2022 by Valentinae72 (1 review written)

I have used clickmechanic a number of times now and i feel i have the right to exclaim how disappointed i have been with them as of late.

Customer Service initially was good but trying to contact them through their chat serivce or email is very hit n miss and they always fall back on on their Terms and Conditions without any proper explanation.

Money Issues.
Whenever a booking is made they like to take the money once the booking is confirmed and before even the mechanic has even done the work.

I had an issue with the mechanic which i tried to resolve. It turned out that the mechanic had an issue with the site so i requested my moneyback so then i could pay the mechanic directly myself.
They said they will action the refund and send it to my bank in 5 working days.

This wasnt to happen as they claim rhey have to refund it from the mechanic first then they will refund my money. Then when this is unsuccessful i should take it up with the mechanic. As far as i am concerned this is not fair and is just making things worse.

Clickmechanic like to call themselves a marketplace and for go any responsibility for what happens on there site and pass the blame with out any accountability.

They try to soften the blow by offering discount codes, at this point i wont be using them again.
I will stick to local trusted mechanics.