Excellent service! Indeed, faultless!

robbish's review of Bosch Service Centres

“Excellent service! Indeed, faultless!”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by robbish (1 review written)

Just need to put pen to paper regarding the excellent level of service I have just received at the Bosch servicing centre at St Andrews, Fife today. My Honda CRV is getting long in the tooth, 12 years old, in fact. Having been let down with nearly every garage that I have had the pleasure of visiting. I thought I'd try this centre for a change. Well, what can I say? After, explaining the details of the fault I had with.my car, a leaking or faulty steering pump, the very helpful technician (female, I might add....and I don't mean to be sexist, they are just rare) she could understand that I wasn't made of money and that she'd keep costs down. She said that if I could give her a bell in an hour to find out how they were getting on, then that would be fine. I phoned back and they had found the fault, fixed it, steam cleaned the engine bay and the whole episode had cost me the sum total of £83, I was gobsmacked, this would have taken me ages to suss out. I'd already spent £20 on steering fluid in the last week, trying to sort it! The staff were extremely pleasant and understanding, the premises was immaculate, with free newspapers and coffee. To top it all off, they asked me if I wanted my car washed! Well done Bosch, St Andrews, thoroughly recommended!

• Bosch vehicle servicing, St Andrews, Fife, Scotland.

Location