Over 8 days late, difficult to understand call centre,

Shiggers's review of Blackcircles.com

“Over 8 days late, difficult to understand call centre,”

Written on: 21/05/2020 by Shiggers (1 review written)

Last week. First pair of tyres 2 days late. No notification.
This week. 2nd set of tyres now 8 days late. Again no notification.
Contact on both occasions made to Indian call centre where operatives were polite but very difficult to understand. Blaming Corona but I am not having issues elsewhere.
After promised calls that never happened and the promised deadline of last Friday passed I was promised that the tyres would arrive yeaterday (Wednesday) or today, that would be 8 days after the delivery date. Still no idea when I will receive my 2nd pair and will be getting a fitting cancelation charge as I will have to cancel my booking for the tyres being fitted to my wheel refurbs for the 2nd time.
So good price but, 2 delivery dates missed, not calling back when promising too, 8 days (minimum) late, difficult to understand but polite call centre, no email delivery tracking, tyres now 8 days late and still not here.
Looks like they are one of those companies that are great until there is a problem then the aftercare is totally non existent, in fact, absolutely appalling.
I will never use Blackcircles again that is for certain.

• stoke on trent