Poor Service

Stilesdl450's review of Arnold Clark, Sighthill, Edinburgh

“Poor Service”

Written on: 05/06/2016 by Stilesdl450 (1 review written)

I have bought two cars from Arnold Clark and cannot complain about the sales experience but I cannot say the same for the servicing. I recently had my car for a service, when check was made to the pollen filter which I don't know if they replaced but they must of checked it. And then they incorrectly fitted it back which meant that my heater in the car was permanently on. I took it to a Nissan approved garage and they checked it and said that yes the filter had been incorrectly fitted and this was the problem. I had phoned Arnold clark before going to the Nissan approved garage and mentioned this to them but they said that this was nothing to do with them and that should be under the Nissan warranty. I took out a two year service plan when buying the car so paid upfront, I would not recommend this as it is not a full service just a check and I have no idea of this 'check' actually takes place, they have a video of the service but all it showed me was the number plate of my car - not what was being done to it. I am getting the Nissan garage to do my service the next time.

• edinburgh