Buy a Different Model

Octavio138's review of Britax Safefix plus

“Buy a Different Model”

Written on: 13/06/2015 by Octavio138 (1 review written)

Worst car seat I have ever had. Been using Britax Isofix for 6 years now and this is the fifth one I've had and only one of this particular model. Had for just over a year and the foam sides have broken in two different places - the white at the back plus the black in the inner head support. The seat is in situ in the vehicle so it hasn't been constantly removed and put back in so this is a huge design fault. I have had to remove the seat and replace with my son's old one as there is no way I would consider my daughter to be safe in that in a accident. I have taken photographs and am returning to retailer for a full refund along with contacting Britax directly. Shocked and disappointed at a company I had previously considered reputable. Maybe this is an isolated incident and a manufacturers fault but I would never trust another of the same model with my child's safety again.