hard sales tactics

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Boyle172's review of We Sell Car Finance www.wesellcarfinance.co.uk

“hard sales tactics”

Written on: 20/02/2016 by Boyle172 (1 review written)

Please be aware that this is a complete hard sell.  I had set my heart on a car , arranged appointment arrived, was taken into a room all my details taken including passport and bank card , filled all paperwork in then the salesman disappeared only to come and tell me the car I wanted was in repair, he then tried to sell me a similar car much more expensive at this point all my documents where upstairs with the so called underwiters , after I refused he got up disappeared then another so called sales person came to try to sell me the same car , I told him I was waiting of my documents and I wanted to leave. I waited another 1 hr before they very reluctantly handed me my documents back.
Please beware they will do everything in their power to sign you up to a car even if you can't really afford it .
I will never go there again

Petermason1's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2016

Same dance when I went...very abusive was they realise you won't be buying from them....very shady set up

Volvolady's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2016

Hi there

I had a same situation. My first car were bought from them in 2015 was a brilliant Astra. I thought a year later i wanna change for better car. So I arranged an appointment and as it happens i had to wait to upgrade everything. I've chosen a Volvo which i fallen first time. So I drove away same day as I'm leaving over 220miles away from them.
And a problem started after 3days later. DPF filter........change i went there 3 times as they need to replace this problem. They still didn't do anything "but they said to me everything going to be perfect with car " been one and half months i spends so much money just get a diagnostic and proof for them what is the real problem. Even I went to a specialist Volvo garage and I've been told is need to change. So now i had report to my finance company and they started to prosess an investigation on them. I will not going to leave myself to deceive

Krislad's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2016

Totally agree, very rude staff and arogant, totally tried talking me into lying on my expenditure, was so angry with my expirience on how the whole thing is a disgrace and preys on vulnerable people with bad credit, disgusting service, please stay well away !!