Really Understanding of circumstances.

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

nikitagreen-smith's review of First Response Finance www.firstresponsefinance.co.uk

“Really Understanding of circumstances. ”

Written on: 05/08/2020 by nikitagreen-smith (1 review written)

So I applied on the off chance it would be accepted I didn’t get my hopes up as my credit wasn’t great, when they called me 2 days later and went through everything it was really easy, I struggle with certain things anyway but the man on the phone made me feel at ease, and took everything I was saying into account, was really polite and when he said he was going to call me back he did literally within 10mins & gave me the good news that I’d be approved, and I now needed to have a look for a car that I liked. He also pointed out that there was no rush and I could take as long as I needed and test drive as many cars as I wanted but his ultimate goal was my happiness and to ensure it was what I wanted.

Anyway in less than 2 weeks, I’d done an application, got accepted, found my car and collected it. Deal done! Even whilst at the garage it was super simple I walked in, signed, test drove, agreed the deal, rang them up dealer got paid in less than 30mins and I was away with my new baby!

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me from those at first response to Martlesham car centre who were genuinely the nicest people I’ve ever met who sell cars, didn’t think it was possible. Now I’m very happy with my Ford Focus.

Thanks everyone