Terrible Customer Service

• Customer service

Guest's review of CarFinance247 www.carfinance247.co.uk

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 27/02/2014

As my credit is poor with an Experian Score of 609 I decided that I needed to use a poor credit specialist... So I applied online about 12 days ago, hoping within a day or two to have an answer quickly. I passed the initial application they generate (which I think is a pre-screening) and was told I would hear back from somone in a few hours. Now as I applied on a Sunday, I expected a call the next working day.

On Tuesday I got a message to call and give additonal details. Now I called immediately to give these additional details to be told that the memeber of staff handling my application would call back. Never happened. SO I call again on wednesday to be told that this member of staff was on holiday and to call the next day, which I did. Still away. On Friday I get a call asking for these additional details - turns out its my postcode which they already had. Interesting. So I was told 3-4 hours for a reply. 2 days later nothing so I called up to be told that it would be by the end of the day. Still nothing so I call back the following monday only to be told that the underwriting team dont work weekends so it was never going to happen at the weekend. I was told an answer by monday. Yep, again, called up to be told to keep waiting and its going to be the end of the day. Todays tuesday and still nothing, think im going elsewhere.

In the mean time I have now lost out on 2 vehicles for sale. I have my old car for sale but dont want to sell it (for deposit money) until they tell me its all sorted.

• Fixed Payments