Very understanding & professional

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Phil_42's review of Accept Car Credit www.acceptcarcredit.com

“Very understanding and professional”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by Phil_42 (2 reviews written)

Due to the failure of a previous business venture my credit rating is poor. My new business is doing well, but I obviously still find it nigh-on impossible to get finance from mainstream lenders. I already have two work vehicles financed through Moneybarn (they won't finance more than two per household) so I contacted Accept. I initially dealt with George, and then Neil. They were both very understanding of my situation and I felt that they genuinely wanted to help. After I had supplied all the relevant documentation Neil gave me the go-ahead to source a vehicle. After a problem arose with the first one I found I then looked at a couple more. Neil was happy to pre-check the vehicles so that I wasn't looking at cars that they then wouldn't finance. I eventually found a car I was happy with and gave all the vehicle and Dealer details to Neil. The paperwork was completed very quickly and payment was made to the dealer within a couple of days. I am really happy with the service that Accept have provided and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

• Fixed Payments