Lovely surprise, an affordable & fair HP option.

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

stones17's review of Accept Car Credit www.acceptcarcredit.com

“Lovely surprise, an affordable and fair HP option.”

Written on: 13/10/2018 by stones17 (1 review written)

Ive just taken delivery of a stunning Jaguar XF this morning, one and a half days from my first initial phone enquiry on Thursday afternoon.

The lovely guy who dealt with me was a helpful, accommodating, humorous and friendly chap. At that to a clear communicative manner and professional knowledge, that I was surprised how quickly we moved on.

What I liked most about the person I dealt with (apart from the banter) was he had no judgemental attitude, even when I explained that my circumstances had changed in recent times. He reassured me and more importantly, pushed on with searching vehicles I had asked for and more importantly, looking for financial deals that were fair.

I was amazed that firstly I got accepted but secondly and more importantly, that it was a fair deal and not astronomic interest rates etc. he very much kept to his word on all of those important promises.

Another nice chap, delivered my car to my door, in good humour and prompt time. He went through paperwork and payment procedure with me as well the HP agreement, all done professionally and with good banter. He was genuinely appreciative of me giving him a lift to the Train station, which I was very glad to do so as he had been so helpful and professional. Thanks a lot him.

The omission I made was not asking the driver for a driving lesson as the Jag is like climbing into a 'techno cockpit' against my old Merc' lol. I am joking of course lol.

Thanks to the person I dealt with for such a helpful, fair and professional transaction, with a kind and humorous attitude that put me at ease. Yes, indeed a lovely surprise that has taken worry away from my knowing and wondering, how I was going to replace my old and failing vehicle. You delivered mightily mate!!!! And thanks for the wine bud, I will raise a glass to you this evening and get my sister to phone you at sometime for some advice.

Best wishes and thanks to both of you for your sterling efforts.

• Fixed Payments