love it very much

From 1 review

Lopezrn270's review of Omaker - www.eomaker.com

“love it very much”

Written on: 08/09/2016 by Lopezrn270 (1 review written)

I am mostly extremely pleased with this well-made, easy-to-use Omaker cell phone car mount. As others have noted, the ratchet holder gives strong grip on phone (Galaxy S5 with standard case), the extension on the windshield mount is strong and very stable, yet bendable as needed, and the ball joints allow 360 degree rotation and flexible orientation.The 3-in-1 feature turned out to be particularly valuable for me, as my idea for a non-windshield, non-dashboard suction mount that I had planned to use in my car turned out to have unanticipated problems (unrelated to the Omaker mount); fortunately I could turn to the air vent mount, which is working just fine. My only disappointment is that the space between the feet at the bottom is not sufficiently wide to accommodate the micro-USB 3.0 charging cable (see photos); hence when charging while in the mount, the phone must sit much higher in the holder and not rest on the bottom feet. Not a big deal, but it seems this could have been anticipated and the design modified accordingly. For this reason I subtracted 1 star for an otherwise outstanding device.