Robbers

From 1 review

Simms1066's review of WiseDriving - www.wisedriving.com

“Robbers ”

Written on: 22/09/2016 by Simms1066 (1 review written)

At beginning of my policy I stated I had an accident liability was disputed my NCB had been affected. My policy was £1600 and with Apr for paying monthly £1800. I asked what would happen when my NCB were reinstated once liability for accident had been sorted was told I would get the money back from the high premium I had been charged for having no NCB. I said OK took policy out. I have now been found not liable for accident and all my NCB reinstated. Contacted wise driving was on phone for 5 hours of this document is no good as proof we need this. Give them correct document after all there excuses and told that they owe me nothing. So there telling me that 0years NCB premium is £1600 and 4 years NCB and it's still £1600. As you'll know the more NCB cheaper the insurance. They just refuse to give me money back even though when taking my policy said they would. 5 hours on phone being passed around. 3 times asked to speak to a manager put on hold for 49 mins then another time 36mins then another time 20mins and all times my calls were disconnected.
I'm now having to do a letter of complaint to there complaints team and procedure witch could take 8 weeks. After that I'm going to take them to court and complain to financial ombudsman this is not right. Please do not use this company they really are robbers. Go elsewhere where your custom is valued.

• Recently Settled

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Third Party Fire & Theft