Avoid this Company

Alina79's review of Vanline Direct - www.vanlinedirect.co.uk

“Avoid this Company ”

Written on: 24/02/2022 by Alina79 (1 review written)

I took a policy out on 14-01-22 and paid a £30 deposit, on 20-01-22 another £226.02 left my bank as a direct debit, again on 14-02-22 another payment of £226.02 left my bank?
Total payments £482.04…
My annual premium was £1775.06 plus the “brokers” fee of £300 totals £2075.06…
I requested they cancel my policy as they could not insure anyone under the age of 25, they even managed to screw that up by blaming it on “human error”??
Today I received an email stating there was an outstanding balance due of £42.97???
Based on the fact my premium (including the “broker” fee of £300) was £2075.06 and my monthly direct debit was £226.02, £226.02 x 12 = £2712.25 the figures this company have supplied me with simply don’t add up..,
£1775.06 / 365 = £4.86 per day, as the insurance was in place for 33 days this equates to £160.48 yet I have paid £482.04 an excess payment of £331.55 yet they are claiming I owe an additional £42.97????
Seriously steer we’ll clear of this company, the price may look cheap.
This matter will be passed on to the Financial Conduct Authority as well as the Financial Ombudsman Service…

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive