So Dissatified

Tilley126's review of The Insurance Factory - www.insurancefactory.co.uk

“So Dissatified ”

Written on: 21/10/2016 by Tilley126 (1 review written)

Been with Insurance Factory for less than a year. In this time I have changed vehicle on my policy 4-5 times as I lease a business vehicle. From the start I was never to pay a change over fee because of the amount of times I would need to change vehicle and that was the deal my lease company had with the insurers. Each time I have changed over vehicle they have charged me for changeover. All be it twice they have refunded me. Each change of vehicle takes 3-5 days, although you can only change the vehicle over on policy 2 days before you receive your new vehicle, as they don't let you do it before then. Thus meaning you have a day where the vehicle isn't insured. Today they have yet again not insured my changeover vehicle from the correct time stated. They are giving me every excuse under the sun. I've lost out on earnings and custom this morning. I don't see them rushing to resolve the issue for me as it's been two days. I will never use again and sadly I have to cancel my vehicle lease because these guys are the only insurers you can use.
Rudest customer service staff, make you feel like it's all your fault. Put you on hold half way through you talking to them.

Have you made a Claim

• Recommended

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive