Awful unacceptable service

Raymg238's review of Tesco Car Insurance wwww.tescobank.com

“Awful unacceptable service”

Written on: 11/08/2022 by Raymg238 (1 review written)

Tesco Car Insurance.
A No blame minor crash happened in February. After Tescos approved repairers had the car twice, it came back to me in a worse state than it was in after the crash. The paint job they did has peeled off, the car looks a complete mess and the air conditioning that was reported as making strange noises after the crash was never looked at. It has now blown up completely six months after the crash and the headlight that was reported at the time, is still misaligned making driving at night difficult. I can’t use the car now in this hot weather without air conditioning and I can’t sell the car in this condition. I’ve had to do all the chasing around getting the remedial work done (which hopefully will now happen end of August), they totally wiped their hands of the case, leaving me to sort their mess out. I’ve raised numerous “official complaints” which they said would be looked after at management level and all they can do is say sorry it shouldn’t be like this.
There is no way a very minor accident in February should still be dragging on into September now at the earliest. It’s disgusting and totally unacceptable. When(if) my car is finally repaired to my satisfaction I shall refer their behaviour to the Ombudsman.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive