Bully boy tactics

Bigfish084's review of Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com

“Bully boy tactics”

Written on: 13/02/2015 by Bigfish084 (1 review written)

Had a bump in my Honda Accord (my fault) and phoned them straight away. As my vehicle is relatively new I wanted it repairing by an authorised Honda body shop. Cue the emails telling me this will take longer and if they and Honda can't agree a price for the repair they will send me a cheque to the value that they estimate the repair to cost. This is when they dropped a clanger. I informed them that by law I have the right to choose where my vehicle is repaired. They then informed me that their repair network would be considerably cheaper and quicker than Honda's!! Unbelievable. In other words they were admitting that the work carried out would be substandard. They are still emailing me asking me to reconsider and have not yet authorised Honda to carry out the repair. The old saying you get what you pay for seems pretty true at the moment.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive