Worst company ever

Beth0121's review of Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com

“Worst company ever ”

Written on: 20/01/2015 by Beth0121 (1 review written)

Car insurance , I was with Swift cover for 1 year, there customer service is beyond belief and unable to resolve anything when I saw my renewal price hundreds of £ over And incorrect no claims I contacted them to correct there error. I was the told a claim had been made on my policy and settled in there favour!! the previous year with out contacting me what so ever. Luckily I was on holiday so able to prove I had not been involved in any accident! And detail passed over where incorrect , this matter was only resolved using the onbudsmon as swift did every dirty trick to avoid sorting this out. I made agreement via onbudsmon with swift for £200 for the distress and cost coursed and return of my NCB, this complaint did not include there taking of 8 direct debits from my bank in 1 month by mistake!!. I now have gone with other insurance companies and the two company iv joined both where told by swift I do not have any NCB coursing them to cancel my policy's , this has course extreme distress and financial hardship , I'm now back in contact with the onbudsmon and looking for legal advice , stay clear from this company there completely incompetent !

Have you made a Claim

• Best Cover

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive