You Get What You Pay For at The End Of The Day

rev.review's review of Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com

“You Get What You Pay For at The End Of The Day”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by rev.review (1 review written)

Always came out cheapest on comparison sites and enjoyed having everything available online.

However, when my wife was involved in an accident that wasn't her fault, their methods and approach have been obstructive, inconvenient and stressful.

Their approved garages are expected to operate at razor thin margins, meaning the likelihood of our car being repaired to anything like the standard demanded by the manufacturer is somewhere between unlikely and not-a-chance.

Having not made a claim for a number of years I now put more emphasis on customer service and claims-handling than bottom line price.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Lady Driver

Driver Type

Swiftcover's Response to rev.review's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. I'd like to look into this and see if I can do anything to sort things out for you, as I work in the customer service department at swiftcover.com. If you don't mind, please get in touch with me by emailing your policy number to [email protected] so that I can look into this. I'm happy to arrange for someone to call you at a convenient time.

Thanks,