No wonder they have lost the contract

AACWC's review of Royal and Sun Alliance Car Insurance

“No wonder they have lost the contract”

Written on: 28/01/2022 by AACWC (1 review written)

Awful is a word I try not to use. But never in my life have I ever met a company who can actually make your car accident 10 times worse than it should be. I must say it's not all there fault but with the RAC and the Motor Repair Network they have made us feel so angry would enjoy 10 minutes with each of there Directors in a small room and show them what it feels like being in a car accident then having to deal with there staff. 13 days after the accident we still didn't have a car to use our car has been up and down the country god knows . No one knew where the car was at one stage. RAC staff turning up at 10 pm anything they could willy up they have done. Never met a man before from Liverpool who says why are you laughing at me stop it or I'm going to terminate this call.Should of recorded it and sent it to Manchester United and let them play it every time they play Liverpool. That my friend was supposed to of been a manager. Please if you can don't ever use the RSA or Motor Repair network ( Mr Pugh you should be ashamed having such bad staff and at the end of the day the buck stops with you )

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Auto Renewed

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive