All first impressions are poor.

Leonard164's review of RCiB Right Choice - www.rcib.co.uk

“All first impressions are poor. ”

Written on: 13/01/2021 by Leonard164 (1 review written)

I spent in excess of 1 hour with an adviser after the computer wouldn't complete the quote I was doing online, we went through every single detail, often twice as we did two calls. When she finally got a sign off from underwriters, I paid for the subscription, assuming this to be be the end.
A) No documents followed
B) No explanation was given for why underwriters had to be involved, or why it took so long. I know how insurance works by the way, I qualified in it some years back.

I then had to call back after missing a call from someone the same night. I called at 7.45, I waited 20 mins before having the holding call terminated at 8.04 saying the office was now closed.

I called back again this morning, I was on the phone for 54 minutes. I had to re-explain every single detail, sit on hold for great lengths of time.
No explanation was given for why it didn't go through before. No explanation was given for why I had to give every single detail again.
No explanation was given for why I had had to hold for so long. Collectivley I've just spent about 3 hours trying to sort out a brutally simple policy.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive