Worst Insurance You'll Ever Find

darya95's review of Post Office Car Insurance

“Worst Insurance You'll Ever Find”

Written on: 27/12/2017 by darya95 (1 review written)

Worst insurance you'll ever find, caused a lot of headache and stress.
All started with a police chase that crashed into my property and damaged my vehicles that I owned. My vehicle that I had insured with Post office themselves was badly damaged from third party. When I proceeded to tell the insurance company about this and process a claim, that was when I found out that this in fact have the worst customer service available and all you get from staff is utter rudeness. The third party vehicle was not insured and Post office with all the advanced technology that they have was not even able to find a simple car from the registration and demanded money so that they could find it. I had set up monthly installments to pay my insurance and then cancelled my policy when nothing was getting anywhere, which I didn't know was that they took the full amount of money for the year without my permission or without any acknowledgement of it. When I chased it up with them the workers was rude and didn't really care and kept diverting you to different people to contact. All they care about is getting there money from you and not even providing you with the service that they promise. Honestly I have been with other insurance companies before and this is one of the worst ones you could ever find. I recommend looking elsewhere for an insurance as Post Office will not benefit you in anyway.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Specialise in my Needs

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive