Cheap can be very costly!

44McCann's review of NCI Insurance Services - www.ncionline.co.uk

“Cheap can be very costly!”

Written on: 23/08/2019 by 44McCann (1 review written)

Do your research – Cheap can become Costly!

Unfortunately I had used a GoCompare website and found NCI was the cheapest. I normally take out insurance three weeks before I need it to start. This way I can find the best deals. Unfortunately this time, I made a mistake. On 15th August I purchased the NCI car insurance and my policy is to start 5th September. On 16th August, I contacted via the telephone to cancel my car insurance as I wanted to purchase a new car. On the telephone I was advised that I would be charged over £50 to cancel a car insurance that I have not used to date. I am now seeking legal advise as I was not made aware throughout the sale process online the terms and conditions in regards to the cost of cancelling insurance before it commences. I do not want anyone to experience my negative customer service and purchase experience. Understand that this organisation is a broker and they therefore care about their costs first, not customer experiences. The terms and conditions are not clearly printed/stated on the compare website purchase portal. Therefore all, take time to search for the terms and conditions. I have learn - a major lesson - you pay for what you get! Worst car insurance provider ever in terms of customer care - based on my experience.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive