HOW ARE THEY STILL TRADING?

Beaniebum's review of Markerstudy Car Insurance

“HOW ARE THEY STILL TRADING?”

Written on: 20/04/2022 by Beaniebum (1 review written)

Absolutely DISGUSTING SERVICE. If i could i would be going straight to the Ombudsman service but we have to allow the 8 weeks of getting fobbed of first! 3 weeks in to claiming for a non fault accident and haven't heard a thing from the, We have been refused a courtesy car as apparently our car has been wrote off but they decided that before they even see it. Our Insurance as far as we are concerned is with Zenith but these jokes are the underwriters. We have had to go out and buy another car as we have been left with nothing. Have made sure they're not the underwriters for our new insurance for the car we have had to buy.

Nothing on our Insurance Policy even mentions markerstudy. I will now also forever avoid ZENITH. I have mentioned previous good service but thats based on the fact that i have never had to claim before!!

Like others have said if i could give them nothing or at least a minus i would have. they don't deserve the 1 star rating.

All i can say is AVOID at all costs.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

Rickytim's Response to Beaniebum's Review

Written on: 06/06/2022

How disgusting marker study are terrible. I’m in the same boat as you but they slipped up and gave me their clients name, the man who crashed into me and drove off in Watford. Hopefully they sort it out before getting into trouble handing out details.