No loyalty here

johnpeskett's review of Lloyds TSB Car Insurance

“No loyalty here”

Written on: 22/02/2018 by johnpeskett (1 review written)

How the face of insurance has changed. There was a time when you could go to an insurer when you changed your car and it took five minutes to make an adjustment and they were happy to do this.
Having changed my car recently for a smaller one with lower fuel consumption and less car tax I rang up my insurers, LLOYDS and asked them to change the car over for me only to be told that they couldn't do that. I would have to cancel my present insurance and start afresh. Get this though my new car was, despite being smaller in every way going to cost me more than the original one. Having gone to AVIVA for a quote they are prepared to cover the same car for nearly half the price. I have now had to cancel my LLOYDS policy at a cost of £48 and still I am saving money by going to AVIVA. We are frequently told about insurance cheats who make life very difficult for insurance companies but this works both ways. Will I ever go back to LLOYDS? Of course not! Do they care? I doubt that very much.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive