Disgraceful company

Kimii's review of Diamond Car Insurance www.diamond.co.uk

“Disgraceful company”

Written on: 03/01/2017 by Kimii (1 review written)

disgrace of a company

Worst insurance company I have ever been with!! Had an accident where a 40ton LORRY drove into ME due to him driving with undue care and attention and as his boss put it "he was having a bad week", had I not managed to get myself out the way so that he did not drive directly into the side of me I would have lost my unborn baby!! Diamond do not care! lorry company have video footage from the cab of the lorry yet have only provided "screenshots" which are useless! Diamond are too lazy to care, just say I am liable and are allowing the lorry driver, who drove away from the scene of the accident, to claim so called damages from ME! Too lazy to do their job properly and get the video evidence and just take the other parties side straight away! No investigation NOTHING! Just causing stress to a 9month pregnant young girl instead right on top of Xmas and ontop of preparing to give birth!! I am now at the end of my tether with this lazy ridiculous company and just go around in circles. Am now taking this to press and will get the story to as many news based shows! I deserve to have this case sorted out properly not just fobbed off cause the company are too lazy to do their job! Are happy enough to take your money but don't want to provide the service expected of them! Not the mention slyly changing my policy and adding things onto it to put my insurance up! Avoid at all costs! I'll never go with this company again and wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy!!!!

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive