BUYER BEWARE!!!

GrahamEvans50's review of Dial Direct Insurance

“BUYER BEWARE!!!”

Written on: 10/05/2021 by GrahamEvans50 (1 review written)

Beware!!!
Downloaded proof of NCD when completing online with no issues. A couple of months later my premium more than doubled with no communication. I called and they wanted further evidence of a claim I didn't pursue. I forwarded evidence of notification purposes only with no claim made and no impact on NCD.

The higher premium of £57.42 is still being taken rather than the £23.10 quoted.
They've tried to suggest renegotiate my monthly payments. I just want to pay my quoted monthly payments and now having to go through financial ombudsan as believe I've been mis sold.
Didn't realise this company is only a broker so service only as good as the insurance company they allocate you!

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Previous Insurance Company

Customer_Team's Response to GrahamEvans50's Review

Written on: 11/05/2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to discuss this with you further to understand the issues you've experienced in more detail. Unfortunately we’ve been unable to locate your policy details. Please contact our Customer Service Team and request to speak with our Social Media Team, we will see if there is anything we can do to help.

Many Thanks,
Dial Direct Social Media Team

Grahamevans50's reply to Customer_Team's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2021

Customer dissatisfaction logged.
Albeit you say you aim to resolve within 24 hours. T&C's say allow up to 8 weeks before going through the financial ombudsman.
I'd like to think with my name and your CSR name you can find me to resolve dispute and give full credit. Also hopefully also nearer the 24 hours.
I'll keep this post updated with your response times.