Avoid if possible getting hit!!!!!

16MacLean's review of Churchill Car Insurance

“Avoid if possible getting hit!!!!!”

Written on: 13/04/2017 by 16MacLean (1 review written)

Absolutely disgusting service. Pray you never get hit by one of their insured drivers I feel for the person who hit my car if they receive the same level service as I/my insurance have had from them. The admit liability but still waiting for money a month later. They send cheque with wrong name on it so it has to go back. Still waiting!! I've been in a courtesy car at their expense for two and half months as it took them a month to accept the value given on my car I just want a car of my own again. Found one after weeks of searching and borrowed the money off a very good friend as I had missed out on other cars waiting the money. Because the claim not closed as Churchill has not paid up its going to cost me nearly 3 times as much to insure a car that's 3 years older than my old car even though it has a smaller engine too. Are they going to compensate for having to pay the extra nearly £50 per month? Highly doubt it. You don't have a conscience and from the other reviews it seems your passing the costs on to your other customers for your lack of urgency and inept administration to settle claims. It's disgusting!!!

• Currently Claiming