Not the best experience

Markhn's review of Budget Insurance

“Not the best experience”

Written on: 13/04/2021 by Markhn (1 review written)

Had to put in my first ever claim as someone hit my car. I reported my incident then didn’t hear anything for nearly a week.

Finally had a call and had to use their approved garage which was a 45 minute drive, when I picked up the “courtesy car” was made to pay an extra £70 for more insurance. Then took another 10 days to hear anymore.

The courtesy car has also cost me way more in fuel than I would normally spend. Definitely left me out of pocket for an accident that wasn’t my fault.

I would expect as I’m paying fully comprehensive insurance, have no claims and as it was being cover by a third party that maybe I shouldn’t have to drive so far and be out of pocket and wait so long.

Little communication, taken more money and to be honest just a bit of a let down.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Auto Renewed

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

Customer_Team's Response to Markhn's Review

Written on: 14/04/2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to discuss this with you further to understand the issues you've experienced in more detail. Unfortunately we’ve been unable to locate your policy details. Please contact our Customer Service Team and request to speak with the Social Media Team, we will see if there is anything we can do to help.

Many Thanks,