Best sevice & customer attitude ever seen!

Tjosan's review of Edi Rent a Car - www.edirentacar.com

“Best sevice and customer attitude ever seen!”

Written on: 28/10/2020 by Tjosan (2 reviews written)

Fantastic high level of service with enormous customer focus. Always easy to get in touch with them, either by email or by phone, no problems are too difficult and I am always greeted by a smile and a nice welcome. No strange fees or shady insurance. Very nice cars with straightforward and easy pricing where insurance is included and without high deposit fees that most other companies always require.
I have used them now for several years and have only positive experiences, both of renting cars from them but also for their parking service of our own car which by the way is always freshly washed when we pick it up at the airport. Once there was even an envelope on the driver's seat. Inside was a € 5 note and a note where EDi apologized for having had to park the car a little earlier in the car park and the parking fee thus became more expensive for us, so the banknote was to compensate for this. I think this shows an extremely large customer focus and an extremely high service mentality.
I definitely recommend EDi!